Thursday, February 12, 2009

Body Lighter & Taller

On this morning's BreathPlay walk, I noticed immediately how much lighter my body felt. The increase in raw foods in my diet is definitely working synergistically with BreathPlay to "clear the channels" so-to-speak. I'm feeling both lighter & looser.

Today I focused on giving my energy out with more strength & focus on the out-breath.

And then on the last leg of the walk, with my spine feeling longer, I started rolling through my feet all the way onto my toes with every step, so that my gait is shorter, with my arms swinging straight at my sides, making it look a bit like a Nazi march. I did this to feel the length of my body all the way from my toes, up thru my pelvis, up my spine and out my head. And with a strongly narrowed bottom, a tightly narrowed waist, and my ears stretched upward, it gave me the image of my body being an " I " on every out-breath.

I also really enjoyed the sensation of balance on toes with every step. I look forward to playing more with this technique.

No comments: